We Build Solutions With FLIR Hardware
Geospatial System Integrators
Capability Development Plan (CDP) underlines the permanence of the need for tracking of ships, aircraft and other equipment through a continuous air-space wide-area interoperable surveillance system able to operate all weather condition and in all types of environments. Tactical RPAS systems and sensors are a key element to information collection and the timely delivery of the information obtained for use in the production of intelligence and situational awareness. The real-time nature of our hardware and software is ideal to bolt-on to any surveillance system.
Our services cover the initial phases of the development:
- Feasibility Study for concept of operations (CONOPS) definition, system specification, Detailed Requirements Review (DRR) and architecture definition;
- Detailed design of the system, including the Preliminary Design Review (PDR) and finishing with the Critical Design Review (CDR);
- Development of a tactical RPAS system prototype.
- Decrease risk of unmanned missions through areas of operation.
- Decrease the reaction time and improve the situation awareness due to efficient generation and dissemination of the COP in real time.
- Facilitate the integration of civil agencies through UTM and ATMx data exchange interoperability.
- Maximize the capability and tactical advances using meshed radio communications